Avoid long waits on the telephone!
With Patient Online you can access our services instantly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Book appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your results
- View your medical record
- Amend your address
- Send secure message to our administration team
Please read our Tips and Hints section below
New to Online Access?
Please download the form, fill it in, and present it to Reception.
Please also provide proof of ID when presenting your form.
Tips and Hints
Below are some tips and hints following feedback and common errors received from patients
- MyGP allows you to record your blood pressure, weight and receive medication reminders.
PLEASE NOTE: any weight or blood pressure you add to MyGP will not be sent to your GP surgery. This information is for your own record only. If you would like your GP to see your blood pressure readings please email them to [email protected].
- If you have requested "Proxy access" for your child or for someone you care for, once the surgery have set you up, you can access their appointments and prescriptions by going to the "Profile" tab and then select "Dependants and Carers"
- MyGP only allows you to book 28 days ahead. Our appointments are on our system 6 weeks ahead, therefore if you do need one more than 28 days ahead please either call into the surgery to book an appointment or use Patient Access instead.
- On MyGP you are also able to record your preferences for things such as the donor register, NHS Data Opt-out and access NHS 111 website for advice when you are feeling unwell and the NHS e-referral website to book, change or view appointments you have following a GP referral to secondary care (you would have received a letter from your GP if you have an open e-referral).
- When registering for this site you will need to type in our postcode SW17 7AW where it asks you to search for your GP. You will not be able to find us by name.
- We highly recommend reading any of the welcome messages/ notices on the top of each page. These are personalised to the surgery and provide you with information regarding the services we offer online.
- You can filter your choices for clinicians i.e. select a specific GP name or gender by pressing "filter clinicians" or "refine search"
- If you have requested "Proxy access" for your child or for someone you care for, you can access their appointments and prescriptions by going to the "Profile" button on the top right of the webpage (where your name is) and then select the proxy users account you want to access. OR if using an app, you can select "More" and then "linked users".
- On Patient Access you are also able to enter your symptoms and search the NHS website for health advice when you are feeling unwell; find appointments at pharmacies; view NHS self referral options and read health articles.
All Patient Online apps and websites have their own help service online. However if you are struggling you can also contact our IT Team on 020 8772 8772 - option 6 or by coming into reception between 12-4PM.